Requesting a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal

If you are a student who needs to interrupt or discontinue enrollment in the College, you should request a leave of absence or withdrawal by taking the following steps:

It is the College’s expectation that a student will not exceed eight cumulative quarters of leave over the course of his or her undergraduate career. A student who has exceeded eight quarters of approved leave will be involuntarily withdrawn and must apply for readmission. The College is not obliged to approve student re-admissions.

Note: Students cannot resume studies in the College if they have received a bachelor’s degree elsewhere.