The Stuart Tave Teaching Fellowships are so named to honor Professor Emeritus Stuart Tave and his influence as an educator. The fellowships were established to provide exceptional graduate students with the opportunity to teach a course of their own design related to their research and appealing to undergraduates across the College.
We are pleased to announce the 2020-21 Stuart Tave Teaching Fellowship courses:
- CMST 28008 Sound and Scandal: How Media Make Believe
- Amy Skjerseth, Spring 2021 T/Th 2:40-4:00PM, screenings Mondays 10:20-1:30PM
- LING 26540 Language & Technology
- Tran Truong, Winter 2021, M/W 4:10-5:30PM
- PHIL 28011 Gut Feelings and Fake News
- Molly Brown, Spring 2021, T/Th 1:00-2:20PM