Facilities Use and LOA
- Athletic facilities are available to students on leave of absence for a fee. Consult with a dean during the leave of absence conference about access to athletic facilities.
- Career Advancement resources are generally available to students on LOA.
- Borrowing privileges at the library are available for a fee. Consult with a dean during the leave of absence conference about library access.
- Students on a medical LOA who are enrolled in U-SHIP may access the on-campus Student Care Center and Student Counseling and Resource Service through the remainder of the year in which their medical leave of absence was granted (i.e., August 31st). These students will be assessed the quarterly Student Life Fee for access to these on-campus health services.
- The USITE Computing Clusters are not available to students on LOA. Email access continues for two quarters. Computer workstations are available at the Regenstein Library to anyone with library access. After one year, all mail files, personal Web pages, and online directory data are deleted.